What is a Duolin inhaler?
Duolin inhaler is a portable device containing breathed-in medication used to treat symptoms of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) by dilating the bronchi & bronchioles. Chronic Disruptive Pulmonary Infection is a group of diseases that is known to compress or block the airways & cause discomfort or trouble in breathing.
Although the damage caused by COPD to the lungs is irreversible, the symptoms can be relieve using the Duolin Inhaler.
Duolin Inhaler Uses
The Duolin Inhaler contains two bronchodilators: Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium bromide. Duolin inhaler Online belongs to the class of Bronchodilators that makes breathing relaxed by soothing the muscles in the lungs & widening the airways that are the bronchi. It is used to treat the narrowed & inflamed airways found in conditions such as bronchial asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis & other small-airway diseases. It is known to treat symptoms like shortness of breath, persistent cough with expectoration, wheezing cough & exertional dyspnoea.
Duolin Inhaler Side Effects
Like all other medications, the side effects of This inhaler also range from mild to severe. Out of all, some of the common side effects of Duolin inhaler are –
- Sore & dry throat
- Headache with dizziness
- Cough & nasal discharge
- Nausea & vomiting
- Followed by a stomachache, constipation & indigestion
- Nervousness & anxiety
- Cramping pain in muscles
- More difficulty in breathing
- Strong palpitations, intense chest pain
- Vision troubles like blurriness
- Symptoms of allergic reactions like skin rashes, itching, swelling, etc.
Where can I Buy Duolin Inhaler?
Duolin Rotacaps, Respules and Inhaler can be bought over the counter easily in stores as well as online in the USA, UK, Australia, etc. Generic Village is the cheapest and trusted online pharmacy store available all over the world.
How To Use Duolin Inhaler?
The composition of each puff of Duolin inhaler is 50mcg levosalbutamol tartarate & 20mcg Ipratropium bromide. This inhaler is recommend to be take frequently at the same time for better results.
To use This Inhaler, follow the given steps –
1: Shake the inhaler well before use.
2: Put the mouthpiece in position & inhale.
3: While breathing in, press the inhaler once to release the medication.
4: Hold your breath for around 10 seconds.
5: Repeat the number of puffs using the same process as prescribed by the doctor.
6: The mouth should be rinse thoroughly after using the inhaler.
7: Wipe the mouthpiece & replace the cover safely after use.
- If the patient is allergic to any of its ingredients or in particular Levosalbutamol & Ipratropium bromide, they should strictly avoid using the This inhaler. The body can develop a severe hypersensitivity reaction against it.
- Duolin inhaler is known to elicit hypersensitivity reactions in cases of a person allergic to soya lecithin & related food products like soybean & peanut.
- Duolin inhaler is capable of producing severe bronchospasms in asthmatic patients on reaction with beta-blockers.
- The effects of non-potassium-sparing diuretics can be worsen by such beta-agonists.
- It should be administer with extreme care to patients taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors or tricyclic anti-depressants.
- Don’t use a Duolin inhaler with fluctuating potassium levels as it is capable of causing hypokalemia.
- Do not use the inhaler without a prescription.
- Do not overdose on it as it may cause severe heart & lung infection.
- Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions you have at present & you have had them in the past.
- Do not store the inhaler near an open flame or heat as it is inflammable.
- If you have any side effects with the drug contained in the inhaler, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid self-medication, consult the doctor before taking the inhaler or increase the dosage.
- Its interaction with alcohol is unknown. So, Do check with the specialist before taking it.
- It should not be inhaled without prescription by pregnant & lactating women unless the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Avoid doing any heavy machinery work or driving as it causes blurry vision & dizziness very commonly.
- In the case of liver & kidney patients, the Duolin inhaler Online should be inhaled only after consultation.
Other Alternative Inhaler
What is a Duolin inhaler use for?
The Duolin inhaler is used to treat the narrowed & inflamed airways found in conditions such as bronchial asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis & other small-airway diseases. It is known to treat symptoms like shortness of breath, persistent cough with expectoration, wheezing cough & exertional dyspnoea.
Is it safe to take Duolin?
Yes. It is safe to take Duolin but only on the prescription. Overdosing may cause severe side effects like palpitations, chest pain, etc. Do not usage it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this inhaler. It is essential to take care of all the warnings & precautions mentioned above.
Which inhaler is best for Asthma?
Different types of inhalers are available in the market – meter-dose inhalers, soft mist inhalers, dry powder inhalers, nebulizers, etc. The portable device that provides you with the correct medication for your condition is best for your asthma. It should also be comfortable to use, easy to store & pocket-friendly as well.
Is Duolin good for Asthma?
Yes, it is good for bronchial asthma provided if it suits your condition.